Monday, June 25, 2012

To Do's

With uni break 24 hours away, I need a motivator to push me through. I have 4 weeks off, with the majority of it constituing of free time. So whats in the Top 10?
1. Cover books with crafty creative pictures.
2. Watch seasons 2 & 3 of Veronica Mars.
3. Bake - Coconut, oatmeal and raisin cookies and jam-filled muffin.
4. Take up the hem of a wrongly fitting urban outfitters dress.
5. Make a denim jeans handbag.
6. Travel down the coast and take 35mm photos in fields of grass.
7. Find Uturn second-hand store in Riverwood.
8. Read Anthony Horowitz's The Switch
9. Have a dinner date with Mum then go to the movies to see Ice Age 4.
10. Print off 35mm photos.

Follow me, as each one gets accomplished. Hopefully it will last me 4 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment