Heres are real neat way to make your own scrunchalicious hair-ties, which will be cheaper and will result in a multitude of different colours, fabrics and sizes. Maybe you could make one for you horse..?
1. Cut a piece of fabric 4 inches wide and 16 to 20 inches long.
Fold the fabric in half lengthwise, with the printed side in.
3. Sew the side seam, leaving the short ends open.
4. Turn the tube inside out so that the fabric is right side out.
5. Insert 5 to 10 inches of 1/2-inch-wide elastic through the tube, holding one end as you thread the other. A safety pin stuck through the end of the elastic can make it easier.
6. Stitch the elastic at each end of the tube.
7. Slide one end of the tube over the other end and make a small hem.
8. Hand-stitch the ends together.